Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning a Re-commitment Ceremony in Barcelona, Spain

Hi Everyone,

I really need some help. I am planning a renewal ceremony for my brother and his wife. My brother is trying to surprise his wife with this as a Xmas present. He wants the ceremony to take place in Barcelona, Spain. It will only be the two of them. He wants it to take place around their anniversary, March 6th.

Does anyone have any advice for me? I need to setup a place to have the ceremony...someone to perform it... a photographer... dinner after.... make-up and hair... and a hotel.

I could use any help that you can provide.

I would contact a hotel in Barcelona and ask for their help. Here in CR, lots of hotels set up all those things for you.

Comment

I don't know if it was a mistake, but I don't think it is necessary to post this in three different sections. The main LDR section where everyone can see it is more then enough.

Comment

Google is the best way to go. google the city and the hotel first. after that, contact them to see if they have any idea about the other things. and just out of curiosity, if it is your brothers renewal cerimony, why are you organizing everything? for me it would mean so much more my husband did it for me. as opposed to his sister doing it.
        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

They work together and are always together... he wants it to be a surprise

Comment

Working...
          X