Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So excited for my SO's christmas present!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So excited for my SO's christmas present!

I asked my SO what he wanted for Christmas lately, and he gave me ideas of the usual sort, but he never asked me the question in return. So, today I asked him if he he was planning on giving me a gift and he said yes. I wasn't expecting a gift, because I don't expect anyone to give me gifts because I don't believe that should be the focus of the holidays, however, I always give other people gifts because most don't share my view.
    Anyways, I asked him about what he was planning on getting me and he said he already knows what it is and he had to order it and have it shipped to him. He's never done something like this before without me knowing.

I'm so curious and excited to know!!

Ooooh, how exciting! Do tell us what it is when it arrives, and put us out of our suspense, won't you?
    I'm happy for you.

Comment

I know no one wants to focus on themselves for the holidays and not ask for Christmas gifts but when you know your getting something, especially from your special someone it's exciting! Lol i know how you feel, my gift got here today and i have no idea what it is, or what he thought of to give me, so im all excited to see!

Let us know what he got you! so happy for you and for the holidays! Happy holidays!!
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

My SO did the same thing to me! xD hahaha It's kinda fun to be in suspense. Let us know what he gets you!
        "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

how exciting!! do let us know what you got

i am a bit spoiled that my SO got me my Christmas gift like 23 days early we went hiking over the weekend and i lost my iPhone !!! we went to the AT&T store and see what my options are and when i am eligible for early upgrade but it won't be until next August.. Being the sweet heart he is, he told me he'll get me a iPhone 4S as my Christmas gift. $650 later, i now have a phone and am a happy camper since my birthday is LITERALLY the day after Christmas he told me i will still be getting a birthday present.

truly believe he spoils me too much

Comment

He told what he is getting me!! He only told me now because it requires him to know my schedule when I come home for break and he wants to plan ahead for the day.

He is taking me skiing at a really nice place and wants to pay for the entire trip as my Christmas present and teach me how to ski!

I've never been skiing before, but I've always wanted to try it and learn. We talked a few weeks ago about what kinds of things we could do together while I'm home for winter break and this was one of the things we came up with!

He used to go skiing with his family all the time and he's even been skiing in Colorado a few time, so I trust he knows what he's doing. :P

Definitely a great surprise! Can't wait to go home for break!

Comment

Ohh! Sounds like lots of fun! What a lovely gift!
              And you get to spend time together, win win .

Enjoy!

Comment

That's a really great present. I hope you have fun! I've only been skiing once, but I loved it and picked it up quickly. As long as you can keep your balance and learn how to properly slow down and stop (and not accidentally wander onto advanced courses like I did! ), you'll be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Hildy View Post
                  He told what he is getting me!! He only told me now because it requires him to know my schedule when I come home for break and he wants to plan ahead for the day.

He is taking me skiing at a really nice place and wants to pay for the entire trip as my Christmas present and teach me how to ski!

I've never been skiing before, but I've always wanted to try it and learn. We talked a few weeks ago about what kinds of things we could do together while I'm home for winter break and this was one of the things we came up with!

He used to go skiing with his family all the time and he's even been skiing in Colorado a few time, so I trust he knows what he's doing. :P

Definitely a great surprise! Can't wait to go home for break!
                  how exciting! you'll have a blast!

Comment

Wow what a great gift! I bet you two will have a lot of fun!
                    "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Working...
                    X