No announcement yet.

He leaves in 10 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs* It's always the worse right after a visit. It's good to get the emotions out and surrounding myself with the people who love me always helps- that and indulging myself.

Comment

It hard to go from spending everyday together to being back to looking through a computer screen or through the phone. Saying you want to hold them instead of actually being able to. It does suck. But you are doing it together. It will be hard. But you will make it through and will get back into a groove of being apart (like some of the others above I have been in the situation).

The only advice I can give, because it almost tore chris and I apart, is that when it gets hard and you want to give up, dont take it out on each other. Remind each other that you love one another and that the situation is not strong enough to cause any problems. Remember it is just the current situation, not forever.

Enjoy the last of you time. And when you need to cry, we are here to listen.
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Originally posted by Mara View Post
        *hugs* It's always the worse right after a visit. It's good to get the emotions out and surrounding myself with the people who love me always helps- that and indulging myself.
        exactly. calls seem pointless, as you just had the real thing. but it gets better, you will see.
        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Crying can help but also make it worse. Like everyone says (And I even hate hearing) try and keep yourself busy and do other things to keep your mind off of it. You two need to visit to make sure you two can really make it together. My so is leaving in two days, on the third and I know exactly what you're feeling. This was his second visit and I know I'm gonna take a lot longer to get out of the depression I'm about to sink into. It's extremely hard, but worth it in the end. Last time he visited once I got back home I just stayed in my room and cried. I cried to the point I was ready to vomit. All I could think about is him sleeping beside me, and I cuddled the hell out of the pillow he used. I would keep hoping I was just dreaming or imagining this and he was just in the bathroom next to my room and would be back. I didn't want to drive anymore, go anywhere.. I just wanted to be with him again.
          It's going to be hard no matter what, and I'm not writing this to make you feel worse. Just to let you know you aren't alone. Just be lucky you've met the person of your dreams and even though the next time you get to see them seems forever away. It's not and they'll soon be with you again.
          sigpic
          We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
          Second Visit-12.17.11
          Closed the distance-06.20.12

Comment

Working...
          X