No announcement yet.

I was just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scared, happy, excited, a range of different feelings.
    https://wearenottrayvonmartin.tumblr.com/
    Makes my heart feel better a tiny bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Alemap View Post
      Excited. Energised. Hyper-Aware. Emotionally Reactive. Sensitive. Vulnerable. Frightened. Home. Horny.
      hahaha I lol'd at the horny part. That happens without being in love for me, but I don't act on it

Comment

Happy, comfort, belonging, desired, desire, a need to share, thankful, excited but very calm and secure. ALOT of things.
        ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
        The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Intense- they have the power to make you feel the greatest happiness or the greatest hurt.
          Natural- it just comes on without thinking and feels right.
          Just... like it's all worth it. Good and bad. Day in and day out. Miles apart or right next to you.
          Really tho, at the end of the day, only you can know what love feels like for you. It's so unique to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkStarrx View Post
            Jeez, pretty deep question there and it's different for everyone. Whenever I'm with him, I'm the happiest I've ever been, and I cannot wait to share any and everything with him. Also, when I think about not being with him it just doesn't make sense, and I cannot picture him not being there.

I'm a pretty independent person, who never wanted a relationship, so the feelings are a bit different for me I suppose.
            I totally agree with you. I am also pretty independent and never wanted a relationship. It's nice to know there is someone else who feels the same as I do.

Comment

While we aren't together, I know i'm in love with him, when he hugs me i don't want to let go, when he holds my hand my heart feels like it's melting and it beats really fast as well as my face gets warm. Also he makes me happy being around him and i miss him when he's not around and i can't wait to see him again. I forget about everyone and everything else when i'm with him. I always think about him when he's not around and smile at silly things he's said or done when he's not around. Also i can think about a future with him (that's a big one because i only think about that if i'm in love).

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

When I'm in his arms, I feel safe and secure. When he kisses me, I still get butterflies after almost two years. When we snuggle on the couch watching a movie, I feel like that's where I'm meant to be. I'd do anything to make him smile and laugh. I want what's best for him and he does for me too.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Total bliss, pure warmth radiating throughout my whole body, everything makes sense and feels right.

Notes:
                  Met: 8.17.09
                  Started Dating: 8.20.09
                  First Met: 10.2.10
                  Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

As weird as it is, I think you know you are in love when you cant explain it.

I love my friends and family, but I can explain that to you.

But with my SO, i there are things I love about him but why i feel so much for him I cant tell you. And I think that is a sign. Other than that, I think it is that desire to want to be with them all of the time. I mean yes you need space but you want to share all of the good and bad with them. Take any hurt away ad again you have no idea why.
                    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

The best way I can describe it for me is this:

I feel attraction - I am wildly attracted to my honey's heart, mind and body (and knowing that as we age and life changes him physically, my attraction to him physically won't change).
                      A thirst for knowledge - I want to learn everything I can about him, so I can give him everything he needs from me as a partner.
                      Admiration - I admire who he is and who he is becoming as the years go by. Standing by his side is a hard-won honor.

There are a billion different reasons that I love him, but those, up there, are what let me know that I am in love with him. I could feel one or two of those about a dear friend or family member, but never all three. When my time with my ex was through, I loved him, but couldn't admire the person he had become the last few years.

Of course, there are more physical indicators (euphoria, warmth, etc.) but (for me, anyway) those just aren't very reliable! If I could give one piece of advice, don't chase after those feelings. It could be that you're not in love, OR it could just be that you're not wired to get all butterfly-y...and you don't want your relationship to pass you by while you're waiting for endorphins that aren't coming.

Comment

He will drive me crazy....

I could get mad, and happy at the same time... not always happy but always want to be with him... i will feel complete in terms.. i feel all my sense waking up... the sad, the fears.. the happy content feeling when he near me... i feel strong and fragile at the same time.. feel i could do anything for him but at the same time i would feel i am weak because he could easily made me sad...

Well... for sure i would say i will feel complex a little bit crazy complex thing...

Comment

Working...
                        X