He drives me crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 11MikesGirl21 View Post
    My grandmother who has been married to my grandfather for 50+ years and have spent their entire married life in the same house and have never moved, they also never lived together before they got married (They did the long distance thing too for a while) always told me that, "It's fine if he annoys you from time to time and if you bicker--you're golden. But you should never hate him for simply walking into a room. Then you have a problem. If you hate him for walking in, walk out and cool off. If you find you can't, FIX the problem."

I'd say that's pretty spot on advice.

THIS 100%... very good advice

Comment

at the begin, first 2 months we lived together, WE drove each other crazy not anymore. now, when we are in the same house, its great. we learnt the best way to make it work. and we perfect it daily. <3
      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Honestly, I'm difficult to live with. I have an anxiety disorder, although not full on OCD, that causes me to want everything to be completely neat and clean at all times or I can't focus or sleep. It's quite annoying, even to me. He deals with it the best he can but sometimes we bicker because it isn't perfect.
        I've been working on this because it causes me a lot of distress as well.
        He also tends to push me off the bed when we sleep in the same bed :P - Although not on purpose!
        I steal the covers though :P

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

LOL. I mean its not funny but it is.

I think that there are certain things about anyone you live with that will drive you crazy. And if you say nothing... then you are lying.

My SO will not put his cloths in the hamper about 60% of the time. He also wont open the shower curtain after he gets out to prevent mold/mildew. It drives me nuts among a few other little things. But does it drive me crazy? NO.

So if she is serious, and doesnt just mean something like that, then she may have a problem. Because really going crazy is not a good thing.
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
          X