Ahhh :/ not good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh :/ not good

I am very worried about my SO... this whole thing is scaring me. His knee was badly damaged in a skiing accident before I even knew him. He's told me all about it and just a couple of weeks ago he told me he might have to get his leg amputated. If he gets an infection in it then he will have to but he is on antibiotics now to stop that from happening. These antibiotics cause severe headaches, diminish eyesight and another thing... I think in the end it might be better to get his leg amputated however pain medication doesn't work on him. He would literally feel everything..eh. He told me he was really scared and it's really upsetting me.

If that wasn't bad enough his liver is also failing, in the past he was a severe alcoholic. He did a lot of bad stuff/drugs etc. He has been put on medication for that and I am praying it heals well. omg I am so freaked out. I'm talking to him right now and he said his liver is realy hurting him and he just said he was going to puke.

I don't really know why I'm saying this, maybe I want hope that everything is going to be okay. :/
    "Let me be your hero" ..... ♥ "I can kiss away the pain"

I'm so sorry to hear this. Ask him to visit this site: www.mybrokenleg.com I was in a bad car accident 2 years ago and this site just about saved me. There's lots of people on there with tib/fib breaks, but also more than a couple with severe complications and a few considering amputation. Best of luck. The road to recovery is never short or easy.

Comment

my mother has diabetis, and they were considering having her toe amputated. they wont!

but we were so freaked out! so i understand what you are going through. I hope he heals well.
      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

thanks you guys, Oh yes I will have to show him that.
        "Let me be your hero" ..... ♥ "I can kiss away the pain"

Comment

Working...
        X