Update time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update time!

Ok, well I know I've been posting nothing but negatives on the forums in regards to my relationship with my SO since I joined. So I thought i'd post something positive in the form of an update. The last thread I posted was about a fight me and my SO had and a dream that followed. While that fight sucked, our relationship has been nothing but positive since then.

It's almost like a light bulb went off in his head and he woke up and realized if he didn't start trying I wasn't going to hang around. Since that fight he's been texting often, a lot of the time sweet things. Though we have had a few naughty text sessions which i'm not complaining about. He's been using the pet names he gave me more often, and telling me he loves me and misses me. He's even making efforts to get me involved in what he's doing on WoW (we had been more or less doing out own things for the past month).

We had a long chat about that fight, a very calm and rational discussion. I asked him if he accused me of stuff i would never do because of issues he's had with his old girlfriends. They had cheated, lied, stealed...bad girls. He said that probably played into it and definitely played a huge role in making me super nervous like he was going to break up with me. He apologized for all of it. He told me he knows I wouldn't intentionally do something to hurt him.

I bought his Solstice present, Lego imperial super star destroyer. Was super pricey, but i told him to shut it he deserved it. I also told him I understood if he couldn't send me something back. He said he was going to send something back but he wanted to make sure it was something special for me. So, I have something to look forward to come Christmas =)

I think thats about it. I'm waiting for him to say yes to me coming to visit at the end of January so, wish me luck ^^
    "You want for myself
    You get me like no one else
    I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
    Even in the darkest part of me
    I am beautiful with you
    Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
    You're here with me
    Just show me this and I'll believe
    I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Glad to hear things are going better. I hope he's able to come visit you too Good luck.

Comment

On the visitation note, he did say that he'd love me to come see him in January. He's currently looking into hotels for us. =)
      "You want for myself
      You get me like no one else
      I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
      Even in the darkest part of me
      I am beautiful with you
      Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
      You're here with me
      Just show me this and I'll believe
      I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment