Losing him..:/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing him..:/

Around 2 or so days ago, my SO went to the hospital. He said his liver was in pain and I believe he also had a fever.. I waited for him thinking it wasn't that big of a problem and he would message me when he got back. At like 2 am I got a message from his younger brother saying that Raehan (SO) was going under operation in 2 hours.. I couldn't help it and just started to cry. He has been in the hospital now ever since and is waiting to get a liver transplant.... yesterday he told me that the doctor said the transplant was being delayed. He can only live 5 days on the machine he is hooked up to. He could die...

I've been crying and just want to see him and hear him. He won't let me see him though because he knows I would start crying. Please just maybe pray for him....

I wish I could be there with him, this is so hard.. omg I'm so scared.
    "Let me be your hero" ..... ♥ "I can kiss away the pain"

*hugs* I hope your SO will be better and then the operation will be success.
    Whatever will happen just be strong and support him by praying for him and give him some spirit.
    I believe he will sense your caring somehow and I do hope that he will also fight for his health and his life. *hugs*
    All the best and God bless you!

Comment

*hugs!* I would be really scared too... I'll pray for him, and for you!

Comment

My thoughts are with both of you during this difficult time! I hope that everything turns out alright!!! HUGS!!!

Comment

*Hugs back* thanks you guys, this means a lot to me. I will keep you updated on his health and let you know if anything happens.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your SO, and your families during this difficult time. *hugs*

Comment

Omg this is terrible You'll both be in my thoughts, and i really hope that everything goes well *hugs*

Comment

Damn, I'm sorry =( Praying for you that the operation goes well, thoughts are with you also *hugs*

Comment

Thanks so much...omg I just said the really wrong thing to him and he's really upset right now, I didn't mean it in that way :/

Comment

I will pray for both of you and really hope he gets better. Actually only thought you can think is that he is and will be good again, there are no other options. Believe with all your heart and have faith and things will get better very fast. He has your love and I give you all support I can for both of you in this moment. Hug!!!

Comment

I'm praying for you and Raehan, I hope he's okay and gets the transplant...

Comment

oh my! You and him will be in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope he'll get better soon.
                        We're all thinking of you. *hugs*

Comment

*hugs* Oh no, I hope it turns out ok for the both of you.

Comment

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. You guys will be in my thoughts. I can only imagine how hard it is for the both of you.

Comment

So sorry hon! I hope all goes well and you two get your happily ever after!

Comment

Working...
                              X