No announcement yet.

Losing him..:/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so so sorry, I will pray for him tonight! Hang in there, I heard a miraculous story just like this one recently involving my SO's roommate. His roommate was diagnosed with liver cancer over the summer and was given until Christmas to live. They'd found out that he wouldn't live to see Thanksgiving as time went on. He's AB negative blood type, the rarest kind, and he needed a transplant but they couldn't find a donor. A week before Thanksgiving, he went home for break. A guy passed away in a car crash in his hometown, he was an organ donor....AND AB negative blood type. They rushed my SO's roommate into surgery the next day, so he has a new liver and he is doing a lot better now. Try and stay positive, I know it'll work out for him. *hugs*

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say, other than I'll keep you both in my thoughts. I hope he'll change his mind about letting you see him, it seems like you both could use the support...

Comment

I am really sorry, I ish I had some words of wisdom to pass on and make you feel better, but I am wishing him the best. be strong for him!
        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

My prayers are with him.
          sigpic
          Nobody knows who I really am
          Maybe they just don't give a damn
          But if I ever need someone to come along
          I know you would follow me, and keep me strong

Comment

Wow.. can only imagine what you're going through right now. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. My thoughts are with you both *hugs*

Comment

I'm praying for the both of you. stay strong, hun. **hugs**

Comment

I'm very much hoping and praying for his recovery. Stay strong.

Comment

Thanks everyone for all of your support and prayers! He messaged me that the transplant is going to come on time now and I am so relieved. It's not over yet but everything is going a lot better now, I'm waiting for him to message me back now and I'll ask when it will come. Hopefully tomorrow I can also see him as well.
                  "Let me be your hero" ..... ♥ "I can kiss away the pain"

Comment

Thats great news! I wish you both all the best, and i hope he makes a quick recovery

Comment

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post
                      I'm so so sorry, I will pray for him tonight! Hang in there, I heard a miraculous story just like this one recently involving my SO's roommate. His roommate was diagnosed with liver cancer over the summer and was given until Christmas to live. They'd found out that he wouldn't live to see Thanksgiving as time went on. He's AB negative blood type, the rarest kind, and he needed a transplant but they couldn't find a donor. A week before Thanksgiving, he went home for break. A guy passed away in a car crash in his hometown, he was an organ donor....AND AB negative blood type. They rushed my SO's roommate into surgery the next day, so he has a new liver and he is doing a lot better now. Try and stay positive, I know it'll work out for him. *hugs*
                      Oh wow that's is great, I mean I feel bad for the guy that died in the crash but at least he gave someone else a chance to live their life. Thank you as well so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jellybean♥Teletubbie View Post
                        Oh wow that's is great, I mean I feel bad for the guy that died in the crash but at least he gave someone else a chance to live their life. Thank you as well so much.
                        My SO's roommate is our age, 19. I feel bad for him, too, but I agree. You're very welcome, I thought the story would be relevant and provide hope. =] I'm so glad to hear that things are back on the right schedule. I will continue to pray.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Glad to hear things are getting better!

Comment

I'll be praying for both of you and for everything to turn out fine.
                            Best vibes from here and a huge hug!

Comment

So glad that things are going good. Will still add my prayers that he makes a speedy recovery. Wish you both lots of luck and love

Comment

okay everyone Raehan is under operation, the whole time I thought he was ignoring me. His little brother just told me though... Thanks again for everything and the operation is going to be successful I believe, thank God.

Comment

Working...
                                X