No announcement yet.

Losing him..:/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry to read about these news, plenty of hugs and strenght for you from me.
    "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Comment

My girlfriend and I have been watching this thread for the past few days to keep an eye on things, and as soon as she checked to see what was going on, the shock on her face made me jump. I've literally just dived on here to make a post. I'm so so sorry that this happened to you. You're going to be in our prayers tonight and we really hope that you pull through. Mourn. Take your time. Never forget the good times because the good times are never less important after something like this happens. I'm so sorry that this happened to you and him. My girlfriend and I are thinking of you, and if you ever need us then we're here for you.

Comment

You may be able to get free counseling from local support organizations. I know there is an organization where I live that does that.

My prayers are with you through this difficult time. You will get through it. Just remember the happy times.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I'm so sorry. *hugs*

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Thanks everyone again... I just found out something though that is going to shock everyone though. His best friend has been talking to me and he told me something that I wish wasn't true. I will explain right now.

It turns out Raehan was cheating on me with a girl named Kayla, he used me and never even loved me. I thought his friend was lying to me because he doesn't seem to like me much but he's not. I know it's true because he told me that Raehan showed him some very very personal photos of me. He was able to describe to me what I was doing in the photo and I remember doing those things... I never would have allowed him to take photos of me however he lied and didn't tell me. So right about now I feel kind of like a moron and will never do that again, I hope he rots in Hell.
            "Let me be your hero" ..... ♥ "I can kiss away the pain"

Comment

That was pretty sucky of his friend to pretty much add insult to injury. You're upset that you lost him and then he goes and tells you this. Of course you have a right to be angry because here you are thinking this guy was faithful to you and loved you and then you're mourning him and his friend goes and tells you this. that is completely bogus

Comment

Working...
              X