No announcement yet.

Bragging rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO is sweet and a gentleman but I love bragging most about his amazing letters and cooking. He makes me melt with his letters, I def cant write like that. And he cooks really well, last time I visited, he surprised me by making chicken tikka masala (which I love!).
    I think he brags about my intelligence and success. He loves that Im in med school and doing really well, working towards my goals. He definitely wouldn't be able to brag about my cooking =/ lol.

Comment

I am pretty shy outside the net so I barely brag unless people ask me to talk about him. Then I can't help bragging!

I think he is handsome but I know he is not the stereotype of beauty, so I don't talk about that but I do love bragging about him being extremely creative, artistically talented, good at writing, etc. He is also really smart and graduated of international baccauleaureate (spelling please) with an outstandig grade. He speaks 4 languages, he can solve strange problems because his mind works strangely too.

I do not talk about this with people because as soon as I start my face goes red (I'm pretty pale and I can't hide it). Buti think most important of all is how caring he is, good hearted, respectful and romantic. He treats me like a princess and loves telling me some new reason to love me almost every day.

He always says I'm really pretty...he is not shy about talking about me and he directly says "She's like a princess". And he also brags a lot about my drawing abilities and my skills as an industrial design student. I got the best average of my career at univeristy and he was so proud that he went saying it out loud, as he did when I published an illustrated book. I really wonder what people around him think of me!

Comment

I don't have anyone to brag to.. Well, I kind of do. So, I brag about him going into the Marines. That's a huge one for me. He's amazing with computers, and phones. Anything technical, he's your man. Actually, he's MY man but i'll share him if you need his help
        Uhm, from what I can tell, he brags about my looks Other than that, I don't really know. I know he brags about me, he just doesn't tell me what about. The only reason I know he talks to people about me, is because he was at school one time and showed his buddy my fb profile, and they were talking about me. So his buddy wants to meet me. xD

Comment

I love bragging about how wonderful he is with my kids!!!! And the ridiculous things that he goes through to help us stay close.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
            I love showing off how good of a dancer my SO is. I see him on the dance floor and think "yeah ladies you see how good he is on the floor? Just imagine how he moves in bed!"
            Hehehe oh the same here. Mmmm Latino moves, am I right Lucy? :P And to be honest, I believe mine thinks he´s quite "cultured" to have a white girl as well :P

Really though, I like to show off how intelligent and goal oriented he is! He´s currently studying engineering at one of the top universities in Canada :3 (A dream he has had since the age of 13.) What a champ. He´s also a third degree black belt, and has done so many things with his life by age 20. He´s just generally a really impressive guy really. OH! Almost forgot, my dad lent him his slippers when he first visited. He MUST be pretty amazing! D:

Haha we were just talking about what he brags about me the other day... Apparently, he considers me the best sex partner he´s ever had o.o Also, imagine a stereotypical guys idea of the perfect woman. Apparently that can be me sometimes lol. But also, he loves my innocence to the world, and how when I put effort into something (for example, our relationship) I give it my everything.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
            -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
            \

Comment

I know this is an older thread but I didn't want to start my own so I figured I would "re-boot" this one! Hope that's ok!
              My girlfriend got a letter in the mail today telling her she made the Dean's list at her college!! How freakin' awesome is that! I could not be more proud of her and all the hard work she has done so far!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I dont really go out bragging about him like i see someone else put. However, when someone asks about my SO i cant help but bragg about hes job.

How he has done 2 tours of Afghanistan how hes been awarded 2 purple hearts for being injured and how hes all over google when you put in hes name

Apart from the obvious that his so handsome and thoughtful and he never fails to show or tell me how much i mean to him

Comment

Apart from the fact that he's probably one of the sexiest gingers I've ever laid my eyes on, he is SUPER smart. Like, unbelievable intelligent. I love listening to him talk and talk and talk (which is good because he likes to talk). His knowledge of everything is just fascinating to me.

And I think the fact that we made out on a battle ship is a good thing to have under my belt XP
                  And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

I love to brag about the fact that my fiance is an awesome cook and actually does his own laundry *gasp* too bad he just doesn't like to put it away in appropriate places though lol.

He likes to brag about the fact that I make awesome food and that I feed into his ego (bad I know bahaha xP) and I participate in his zombie obsessions. He's such a nerd haha.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                    Back Together: August 1,2012
                    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                    Engaged: January 17,2013
                    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

His beard is really impressive.

Comment

I have to say that my SO is extremely smart and educated..I could see him being a professor one day! He's also an amazing drummer and taught himself to play Not to mention, he has a really big heart.

He always says that Im really kind and sweet, and that I'm a very hard worker

Comment

My SO is a lawyer and I love that he's so smart! We have really interesting conversations and there's always something to talk about. I guess he likes that I'm a firefighter and that I learned his language so quickly.

a gente se completa neste abraço

Comment

My SO (beyond being amazing and adorable) is amazing on the drums. He's also super talented at soccer. He's been playing since he was 3. Now he plays himself and coaches kids! that just melts my heart <3

Comment

Working...
                            X