a surprising update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a surprising update.

Well as you all know I've been away at school so I haven't been as active.
    As you last recall Robert and I were fighting and my mom started hospice.

Me and Robert :

Stopped fighting, The main cause for all of our fighting was me not taking us as seriously as I had when he was here. I didn't want to base all my life plans with him and have us not work out and me be left with nothing. We had a long talk about things, He told me " I wont leave you with nothing, if anything I'll take you to your mom's, to a family member's or to a hospital ( referring to my mental health ) but I wont just leave you with nothing. "

Then a few minutes latter in the conversation he had told me he planned on marrying me.

Things have gotten a lot better, no we're not engaged and I wont push the matter he can ask me when he is ready I'm just happy knowing he seriously sees a life with me.

Me and my mom :

We are doing well, she's doing fare and has aide's come over and help clean and cook, they have been taking good care of her they are no longer running test its just a " get comfortable and let time take its course " kinda thing. I know you all must be worried and are readying your apologies and condolences but really its okay. I've been dealing with this for three years and I'm more mature than I was back when she first got cancer. all I want is to make her happy and comfortable while she is still here.

I know this may be her last christmas, maybe not some people live on hospice care for a few years. I'm going to see Robert, I still feel slightly guilty about it but I havent seen him in four months and my parents have had more time with me than he has, they got to be with me before I started school and I spent thanks giving with them.

But all in all my mom is doing good.

I'm only on break for two weeks, three days with my family and then the rest of the break is going to be spent with Robert.
    " There is always hope.
    "

Glad to hear you are doing well. Have a great visit with Robert and your family over your break!

Comment

thanks.
      " There is always hope.
      "

Comment

Working...
      X