In under 24 hours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In under 24 hours...

Sud will be back! Im soooo excited! His flight lands at 8am tomorrow but wont be here until 4pm (GMT) coz he haGatwick to Norwich.
    This past four months have gone so quickly! We've got a few bits to do too when he is here, like pick up my wedding dress and arange the church for the wedding with the vicar!
    Im just all butterfly-ie and happy and omg >.<

Thats probably one of the best feelings ever! Some times i think its even worth the wait to feel all that excitement! ))
    Dont get too stressed about the things, enjoy your time together lots... and , well, go shave your legs now! ;P

Comment

YAY, we're visiting buddies! My SO comes home tomorrow night! Have a WONDERFUL time with him, I know you will! Best of luck with the wedding planning. =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

YAY! That's so exciting!! I'm so happy for you!! (and trying not to be jealous, hehe.. ) Enjoy your time together and savour every moment!!

Comment

Have a lovely time together!

Comment

@loveknowsnodistance27 - Have a great time with your SO too! And thanks
            Thanks guys His flight will be leaving in 20mins ;D

Comment

Congratulations, and hope you two have a wonderful time!!!
              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Enjoy your time together!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X