This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-Visit depression.

He's going to be here tomorrow at 2pm and I just can't keep the feelings in anymore.
    He visited for the first time in July and it was one of the most depressing things I ever had to go through letting him go and the days after.
    But now the depression is coming a day before and I just don't know what to do.
    I obviously know 'focus on the positive' and I'm doing the best I can.
    I just can't hold this is anymore..I don't want to let him go. I can't, I would do anything in the world to just let him stay here, or me go with him.
    I'm excited about it, but July- everything went by so fast it just felt like a few days rather than weeks. He's staying until January 3rd and the 4th he starts his new semester in college. He has morning classes, but of course I talk to him in the morning and I have a feeling this will be even WORSE. I just don't know how to handle this anymore. This makes me just not want to visit each other at all, but obviously we need it to make sure we can be together.
    I know I'm not alone, but I just hate this pain I have to go through. I've never felt anything like it.
    sigpic
    We've been together since 10.11.10

First Visit-7.13.11
    Second Visit-12.17.11
    Closed the distance-06.20.12

I've gotten like this before and it's a really hard thing to get through, but you can and you will. As soon as you see him again you'll forget about being depressed and having to say goodbye for awhile. We all know the pain that comes with goodbyes, and I get really upset the day before I, or he, have to leave.

Just remember, this is great time that you guys get to spend together, and it's a lot of time!! You're blessed to get to spend the holidays in the arms of your SO, try not to think about how horrible goodbye will be, goodbye isn't forever, but the memories you make together during this time will be.

Comment

Working...
    X