Bringing in more excitement ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing in more excitement ...

I just wanted to ask you guys how you make your conversation with your SO feel exciting. Like more than just a 'how was your day' topic.

Because I find it hard to look for interesting things to do online with my SO so we won;t feel bored. I tried asking questions and such, but pffft I don't know.

I know you've probably asked him quite a few questions, but perhaps this'll help:

https://members.lovingfromadistance....071#post148071

Just let the conversation flow naturally. It's hard sometimes to find something to talk about but I'm sure you'll find something. You learn new things everyday about your SO

Comment

We do a lot of question games, or build on each others stories so I would say something like "once upon a time there was a cricket named bob and he loved to hop around the city at night" and he would continue the story with another piece and we just keep adding to it (and they are definitely always goofy stories), but sometimes that helps spark other conversations too.

Comment

sometimes we tell each other silly stories, sometimes we play truth or truth, and we HAVE to tell the truth on whatever question is asked (short of what is my christmas present?) Just talk about your day though, your day might be boring to you, but is probiably not as boring to him.

stubborn hope posted a fun text/phone game in things to do for ldr couples section a few weeks back.

Comment

My SO and I talk about how our day went. There is always something that happened during the day. Even if it does't sound like an interesting topic we still enjoy knowing how each of us spent our day. Other than that, If i go shopping i'll show him what i bought, tell him about any interesting plans. Sometimes if there is no topic and we have time, we'll watch a movie online together, do online shopping, play online games such as pool, poker on facebook, watch youtube videos together.

You are not always going to have a topic, there are silent moments when we have nothing to discuss, so it's normal.

Comment

Working...
          X