*Sigh*....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Sigh*....

Let's just say I've been duped, tricked, lied to and god knows else what as of late. I can't face recounting what's happened, but this'll be the last time I ever go into an LDR. I'm not angry, I just feel like I've learnt a few things about how some people can be. I'm sick of being lied to and getting hurt so I'm not gonna try again. I still believe with the right person LDRs are possible, however I just haven't experienced that myself and I don't intend to try and experience it again.

I wish you guys all the best of luck in the future and with your LDRs I'll stick around though, I can still offer advice and stuff, and I'm sure a few of you wouldn't want me to leave anyway lol

I'm sorry to hear things aren't working out for you. I hope you find someone wonderful for you close by. See you around

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you the best of luck. Please don't hesitate to message me if you need to talk to someone. I know very well what getting duped and lied to feels like.

Comment

Awhhh... *hug*. It's really good to see that you're not angry though, and still see things in a positive way. I wish you all the best, and hope to see you around!

Comment

Im really sorry this happened to you, and I hope you can find someone right for you, close distance!
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Originally posted by MissButterfly View Post
            Awhhh... *hug*. It's really good to see that you're not angry though, and still see things in a positive way. I wish you all the best, and hope to see you around!
            Don't get me wrong, it hurt, but I'm not gonna dwell on it. I don't really want to, not with Christmas around the corner

Comment

Like MissButterfly said, it's great to see you have a good attitude. You deserve someone who will make you happy and be honest with you. Best of luck and glad you'll be sticking around here.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for you but have to say that you have a great attitude. Live and learn and move on... Crimmas is right around the corner Saying all that as well, don't forget to open your heart so that when the right one does come along, you can grab on and not let go
                Three words. Fill my racing mind. Leave me breathless. Lost in time.
                Three words. Fill my endless dreams. Repair my heart. Mend the seams.
                Three words. Fill your heart too. Three words pronounced. I love you.

~~~~~~

You look in the mirror, you don't like what you see, don't believe it.
                Look in my eyes, I am the only mirror you're ever gonna need.

Met online: 12/24/10 Met In Person: 2/24/11 Distance Closed: 4/24/11
                Not one regret, not one backwards look, only towards the future and beyond!

Comment

Again, I'm really sorry to hear about this happening to you :/
                  You're so sweet, and you've been a great friend to me since we met on the site, and I hate to see this happen to anyone, let a lone someone I consider to be a friend.
                  You're an amazing girl, and you're strong. You've been through a lot with LDR's it seems, but it seems you're also using them as learning experiences for the future, which is admirable. You'll find someone who deserves you, someone who is perfect for you, whether it be someone new, or a past flame, and things will work out great for you, because you deserve it.
                  I know it hurts, but just remember, I'm right here whenever you need a friend or an ear to listen to, as I'm sure the other ladies and gentleman of this site are. Sending lots of hugs, and the best holiday wishes your way!
                  You never forget your first love...

Comment

Originally posted by heylittlekrissy View Post
                    Again, I'm really sorry to hear about this happening to you :/
                    You're so sweet, and you've been a great friend to me since we met on the site, and I hate to see this happen to anyone, let a lone someone I consider to be a friend.
                    You're an amazing girl, and you're strong. You've been through a lot with LDR's it seems, but it seems you're also using them as learning experiences for the future, which is admirable. You'll find someone who deserves you, someone who is perfect for you, whether it be someone new, or a past flame, and things will work out great for you, because you deserve it.
                    I know it hurts, but just remember, I'm right here whenever you need a friend or an ear to listen to, as I'm sure the other ladies and gentleman of this site are. Sending lots of hugs, and the best holiday wishes your way!
                    thanks! =)

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about what happened, but yes please don't leave, us single members need to join together and take over the world... or at least just a group here

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
                      X