No announcement yet.

How often do you visit your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinda cant really choose, we didn't visit for first two years, it was once this year, next it will be 2-3 and then the year after that hopefully we'll close the distance. lol so its a bit here and there
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

4-8 weeks.

Comment

When we were long distance, we visited each other about every two months.
        My heart belongs to a pilot!
        ~*~
        ~*~
        [/center]

Comment

My beau and I are very new to LD, but the current plan is for a minimum of one visit each per year.

Comment

5 1/2 months is the longest time we've been apart, and our shortest wait will be about 3 months later this year

Comment

Once a year v.v sadly they aren't even long visits I get him for a weekend.

Notes:
              Met: 8.17.09
              Started Dating: 8.20.09
              First Met: 10.2.10
              Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

once every 3 months roughly

Comment

twice a year for a week at a time

Comment

We visit each other at least once a week. This holiday season will be the longest we won't see each other... 13 days total

Comment

Every 3-4 months we see each other.

Comment

I said once a month, but it's more like every other week! We usually go 11-12 days between seeing each other now. I saw him last from the 9th-11th and am flying over to spend Christmas with him on the 23rd

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

So far we alternated between visits, after I go to see him he comes to see me. However, last visit + the next 2 will be mine, as he's really short on time off. We usually see each other 5-6 times a year, approx. every 2 months.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

We have around 6 weeks between our visits (which lasts for about 4 weeks), so once every 1.5 months I guess.

Comment

Working...
                            X