How are things with everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are things with everyone?

I haven't been ready active on the forum lately because of my busy schedule. I had to study for finals (thank goodness is over) and got a new job and will be starting trainning in January. In terms of things with my SO, we are doing really good.

We celebrates Christmas & my birthday this pasted weekend since he's going back home to spend with his family. His parents got me 2 gifts which I won't open until Christmas day. I'm super excited to see what they got me

So how are things with you guys? Any new updates?

Overall, this has been a good year for me. I just finished my second-to-last semester in school and I hope to finish in May. I've had the joy of watching my good friend's baby girl grow up (I can't believe she's 16 months now). I got to visit Baltimore, MD for a day with some classmates of mine. I turned in my US Coast Guard application a couple weeks age. Also, my girl and I just celebrated our 3-month anniversary a few days ago.

Although I don't get to celebrate Christmas day with my SO, we both look forward to her long visit this coming summer.

Thank you for asking. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
    Progress: 3/26
    Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
    Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Comment

Working...
    X