Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont knowwww

resolved

He shouldn't be saying stuff like that to you. He knew that would affect you negatively and you'd walk away more than likely. He sounds like he's being pretty selfish too. That said, only you can know if the behavior is something you can live with or even want to deal with. Sometimes, even if you love them, walking away is still the best choice. After a lot of the threads I've seen you post, I don't think he treats you very well. I think you deserve better treatment than that, but in the end the decision is yours.

Comment

thanks for the response.

he took me to an apology dinner, "no buts," and well it was a quite drive to there.. n well we just started talking as friends. we then went to hmv after a while and he found an ipad, and he wrote a really nice apology, then he said "can i put my arm around you please"

he was just generally very sweet... and it also showed he understood how i couldnt speak how i felt (communication) coz then i could type back.

i asked him why he did it... and he said because he is stupid and an idiot etc...
      we did hug etc... and we are back together, but idk. itll be a long time till we are back to normal.

thanks for the response

Comment

Working...
      X