Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!! =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!! =)

Just thought I'd take this time to wish everyone who celebrates a very Merry Christmas! and for those who do not, Happy Holidays! Thank you to every one of you who have offered advice and listened to me bicker for the past few months. It means a great deal! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a spectacular New Year!

So, that being said. Our packages to and from have been sent and received by now (to and from our SOs). If you've peeked and opened them early how bout sharing?

Since my SO celebrates Solstice we did the present exchange as they arrived. I got him the Lego Super Star Destroyer, a little lego emperor key chain, and lots of candy...lol. He got me this sweet necklace with ruby fuchite and a cute diamond ring. (No not an engagement ring lol). His card was adorable, had two kinds sticking their tongues out at each other. He said the diamond ring was "because its Friday and I love you." Kinda made me awe. <3
    "You want for myself
    You get me like no one else
    I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
    Even in the darkest part of me
    I am beautiful with you
    Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
    You're here with me
    Just show me this and I'll believe
    I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Aww that's nice Have a great Christmas and a happy new year to you as well!

Comment

My SO sent me a cookie book with 500 recipes (I love baking), a gift set from The Body Shop, homemade chocolate chip cookies, a fizzy pump (as I hate it when my drinks go flat ), a calender with pictures of us and candy.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

That's cute! Merry Christmas to you too My SO and I aren't exchanging gifts this year, he's dead broke and we at least get to be together (not in Christmas, but around that time) so that's all I really care. He says birthdays are fair game though. lol.

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
              My SO sent me a cookie book with 500 recipes (I love baking), a gift set from The Body Shop, homemade chocolate chip cookies, a fizzy pump (as I hate it when my drinks go flat ), a calender with pictures of us and candy.
              Wait, wait, wait...there's a product out there that can re-inject fizz into drinks!? I need this!

Comment

Originally posted by greensweatergirl View Post
                Wait, wait, wait...there's a product out there that can re-inject fizz into drinks!? I need this!
                I went to Google images and it looks like this:

Comment

Merry Christmas! Happy Christmas! Happy Holidays! and Happy New Year!!

My boyfriend and I opened our gifts as we got them (we used ebay for most of them... so can't really wrap them or anything), we celebrate Christmas but it's hard with a LDR to have a "proper" Christmas. lol. I got him a whole load of vegetable/fruit seeds (he loves collecting seeds and dreams of having a huge garden), some items for a project he's working on, and I sent him a card (which I sent a teeny bit late so it hasn't gotten to him yet) and I also sent him a month or two ago a package but it still hasn't arrived, it'll probably arrive in January.. it held a scarf I made him, a beeswax candle I made him, and a mug from vistaprint. And earlier I also got him a calendar from vistaprint. I think that's everything. Oh yeah another thing I got him was something pretty sweet.. A "Wales-Canada" badge thing, I had looked them up on ebay after he was showed me a picture of it and was saying how he was going to include it in his project.. and then I found it on ebay and the seller was even located in BC I think! It was so cool so I ordered two, one for me and one for him. But his, the backing part of it broke in delivery, so he has to get a new backing...

He got me.. a food processor (he gave me money on this one and told me which one to buy so I could go into the store) he's so sweet, I love it so much, it's so powerful and can blend up fruit with no water and make a nice sorbet And I can make stirfrys easily with the other attachment! He also bought me some veggie/fruit seesd and a "best girlfriend" coaster (speaking of which, after I found a "best boyfriend" coaster and sent it to him!!) And he also sent me the starter to a jewellry making kit because he thought I'd enjoy making jewellry. It's pretty sweet! and he also sent me a "Crochet patterns" CD which had a whole lot of patterns on and I love crocheting. He spoils me so bad.

Comment

Merry Christmas ~ Happy Holidays - whatever you wish to hear

I thought about posting one of these up here myself but I was beat to it! We're flying up north to visit my SO tomorrow!!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone!! =D My boyfriend gave me my Christmas present when he came to my college to visit me during the semester ^^. It's so cute and I absolutely loved it! It was a picture album that he made on Picaboo of us . I gave him a replica of his old promise ring. He accidentally lost it so I found an identical one on Amazon for a LOT cheaper and ordered it. I did it kinda late though, so it won't get here 'till after Christmas, but I'll give it to him on Monday =D.

Comment

My SO is from Russia and Christmas for the Russian Orthodox Calendar is not until January 7th, so they do Christmas then and it's a more solemn, religious observance with family dinner, but PRESENTS and TREES and all the fun stuff are given on New Year's, which is the big, festive winter holiday in Russia. I was super broke this year so I wrote him a huge, 12-page love letter complete with many drawings on the plane ride back from visiting him recently, and sent it off as soon as I got back - still hasn't arrived yet, but he's excited for when he gets it! He sent me a letter when I was visiting him - we were in the post office together when he sent it, and now it's at my house! My birthday is on New Year's too, and he sent me a present which I'm not allowed to open until we're chatting on Skype on New Year's eve! I'll wait to open the letter then, too, so we'll have a present opening and New Year's celebration together on New Year's Eve (he's 8 hours ahead of me, so his midnight will be 4 pm in the afternoon for me )! I haven't peeked at all because I don't want to ruin the surprise! He's always making cute surprises for me and I don't want to spoil it, I want to wait until New Year's eve while we're on Skype to open it

Comment

Merry christmas everyone!

I had a lovely meal tonight with my SOs mother and her boyfriend! got nice gifts from them, (from my so i got a roller skate charm for my thomas sabo charm watch!!! and a teddy bear and a dog for my pandora bracelet! the dog being because we cant have a real dog now, so as im not dog-less he gave me a sterling silver one. lol and the teddy bear because the first gift he ever gave me was a huge teddy bear i called max!, and from my SOs mother i got money, that i bought a tulip bead that is rare and was only released in the netherlands for my trollbeads bracelet, and I am waiting for it to arrive. really really happy. and i guess you can tell i love charm bracelets? ROFLMAO)
                          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Merry Christmas - Frohe Weihnachten and Wesołych Świąt

My boyfriend and I are right now packing our bags, because weīre going to the Tatra mountains for three days tomorrow.

We spent the day cleaning and preparing the flat and at 5pm his whole family came over. We had so much fun and the biggest mountain of presents under a Christmas tree that Iīve ever seen.
                            My boyfriend got me really amazing presents
                            - the pillow that I have in my avatar (itīs a moose and it says "I love Poland" - I love moose!)
                            - two tickets to Moliereīs "The School for Wives" (on the 30th!!)
                            - the autobiography of Jerzy Bielecki (Iīve already started reading and itīs super fascinating)
                            - a calendar with pigs (my favourite animals)

and then I got a bunch of stuff from his parents and family.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!!!

My SO and i exchanged gifts for the first time. He got me this adorable stuffed giraffe, and i got him an ornament shaped in a heart. It was wonderful, he absolutely loves it!
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X