The loot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The loot

What did your SO get you for xmas? Post a picture if you have one!

I got a box of chocolates (that are already gone..!) and this week he's going to buy me an electric hand mixer!! *swoon*

He got me a beautiful hardback copy of Shakespeare's sonnets & poetry, complete with a ribbon marker. How did he know I love ribbon markers?! He even said he liked it too. Such a beautiful, thoughtful gift...going to carry it with me everywhere lol. Maybe some of the gorgeous things written in it will inspire me as he & I embark on this next chapter in our relationship!

Comment

I probably won't know until February. Crossing fingers for something environmentally friendly.

Comment

My SO spent a long time putting together a picture album using Picaboo . It was lovely <3.

Comment

my SO made me a home made pillow case just from his shirts, it smells just like him, so when i sleep i can feel close to him. Was not what i was expecting, he's so thoughtful. Plus he sent me a few other things, a cake decorating kit, because i love to cook, scrapbook supplies for when i get more pictures so i can scrapbook the memories in my book, candy, and its chocolate lol paints and everything i need now to paint a picture, and a heart he made and it has pictures of us, that goes on the fridge, omg writing everything down, he did so much! I need to give my man some loving next time he's online. It was a very merry Christmas, he made it so special.
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

i got this and a very sweet card. I don't know how well it comes out, but in case anyone can't see, it's a heart. I do not have a tree all year obviously lol, so I am going to hang it either on my wall or where I hang my keys from so I can always see it every day.

Comment

My SO is struggling financially so instead of getting me a present we are going to go to New York City and spend a day doing stuff like seeing the tree and going to the Toys R Us store (we're little kids at heart). We did it last year too so it's becoming a tradition. He also wants to get me a necklace with some money he got from his parents for Christmas.

I made him a scrapbook for Christmas which he loved.

His mom and stepdad got me a owl pin (I love owls), slippers which I don't have a photo of, and a pink sweatshirt/sweatpants/shirt set that say Love from my favorite store Charlotte Russe.

His brother got me adorable black ballet flats.

I'm a little spoiled by his family haha.
              Last edited by floridaellen; December 27, 2011, 01:51 PM. Reason: added pictures!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
              Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
              Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
              Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
              Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I got the new Chuck Phalaniuk book and a couple photography books. He got me a baking recipe book and cookie mix and cookie cutters. His parents got me some hand lotion, comfy slippers and a blanket, pj pants and a coat...I feel a little spoiled from them.

Comment

My SO got me a beautiful wood carved bowl shaped like a boat, a Tuareg leather mirror, a picture frame with our engagement pic in it, and 2 bracelets with our names on them.
                  I got him a new "shell" and seat for his motorbike (so now our ride is brown instead of black!), a bag (I would call it a man purse ) and a new hat.
                  And we got his daughter some (fake) legos, butterfly stickers, and a moose-in-a-santa-hat stuffed animal.

It was an awesome Christmas (not just cause of the gifts)!

Comment

eeeeeee! He got me a beautiful leather satchel/messenger bag from Fossil. His parents gave me £100, I cant believe how generous they were! I may offer to take his family out for a meal Today I went shopping and for a meal with my SO! Lovley to spend the day together, just us, after 6 months apart!!!
                    Si tu n'etais pas la
                    Comment pourrais-je vivre
                    Je ne connaitrais pas
                    Ce bonheur qui m'enivre
                    Quand je suis dans tes bras
                    Mon coeur joyeux se livre
                    Comment pourrais-je vivre
                    Si tu n'etais pas la

Love that will not betray you, dismay or enslave you. It will set you free.
                    Home could be anywhere when I am holding you

"DONT RUIN MY DREAM OF MINITURE HIPPOS"

Comment

I sort of cheated and knew what I was getting for Christmas since I picked it out! I've always wanted a skirt from a real Lolita brand and when I found one of my dream skirts for sale on the second hand market my boyfriend forwarded me the money so I could buy it. It arrived on Christmas Eve, just in time! <3 From the sound of it he's still gathered up a few little things here and there that he'll give me when he comes to visit in a few days, but the skirt was already more than enough! It's so beautiful

Comment

Don't know, still in post.
                        Watch this space.

Comment

Well I sent my best friend a wooden beaded necklace, a letter and a decorated handkerchief with my favourite scent on it Strange perhaps, but I think it will have done the trick.

Comment

Absolutely nothing. We weren't even talking half of the day because of a fight. But I had got myself a new 3DS after trading in some games and my DSi, since my mum gave me some money. Put the rest in saving.

Comment

I wear a charm bracelet, so michael got me a little monkey charm to go on it, I collect monkeys everywhere i go, so he went to james avery and got me a sterling silver charm

Comment

Working...
                              X