We broke up :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We broke up :(

So we broke up about six months ago... he went nuts on me and accused me of having an agenda and of cheating on him etc. I was completely confused and really devastated because I was 100% faithful to him and the only "agenda" I ever had was wanting us to be together and have a family and a life together. I'm convinced that he's mentally ill, especially when I look back at the verbal abuse and stuff.

I most likely won't be back on here because it's too painful for me and makes me think of him, because I was on here all the time looking for things to do for him and things we could do together across the distance, and I need to let it all go and move forward with my life.

I wish everyone on here the best and thank you all for being a part of this web page and forum. It was a big help to me when I was with him. I hope it works out for all of you. <3

Thank you for your support. I wish you the best of luck in your future relationships...and here is to hoping that none of them are long distance

Comment

Best of luck! Sorry to hear about your breakup. Things will get better.

Comment

Sending thoughts of happiness and success to you. May life only get sweeter as time goes on

Comment

Working...
        X