Happiness So Sharing :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happiness So Sharing :)

I had the afternoon with my boyfriend yesterday and it wa perfect Well.. If you look at each individual part it was rubbish, but overall - perfect! His car broke and so he was an hour and a half picking me up from the station so I hung around looking like I'd been stood up lol! And it wasn't particularly nice weather, but we went walking round a big ol' country house with gardens - which means we found a bench in a really romantic and secluded area and snogged for about two hours....

His mum had asked us not to go back to his place - which I understand as it would have upset his autistic brother, but felt really unwelcoming; my home has an open-door policy where everyone and anyone is always welcome. But we went out for an early dinner (I hadn't eaten much all day and he was still on Canada time, so we ended up eating in Pizza Hut with a bunch of families, but we still ha a nice meal and had fun). Then we saw Iron Man 2 (and it's amazing people) before doing a mad dash back to the station so that I didn't miss the last train back here.

Didn't get any real 'alone' time, and almost ended up splurging on a night in a hotel to use for three hours... But we still got to see each other and touch and smell and kiss. So yeah, perfect. Just wanted to share the happy with others

Awe Thank you for sharing!
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

AWW. This made me smile! So glad you had some time together!

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Working...
        X