so strong <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so strong <3

today i had a "serious talk" with the SO... about his dad...

it basically started off with me saying that i dont mind if we didnt see each other when he is down in february (for the weekend to go to the crem as its a year of his father's passing... sad sad sad sad ). by no means will i mind if he flakes last minute on plans and by no means is he obliged to do anything. we could jst sit there for hours it doesnt matter.

his response...

"ohh not you aswell"

so i replied with a "huh" as most people do

he said... "mum and i are fine, really, we are. even yesterday mum said how it was annoying that everyone thought that we would be upset on christmas day without dad, but we are actually quite happy and enjoyed christmas"

to which, after a few seconds, i replied with "oh... sorry for thinking that"

and well he was more kind of "are you saying we cant see each other?" than anything else... but of course i said after the dinner (we had the serious talk whilst driving to dinner with his relatives) if he had remembered what i had said and if he understood... and he said yes

at some point during that conversation, i did say how amazing he was and how strong he was.

im just in complete awe of him at the moment. he is so strong. he is definately my inspiration. sure he might still feel sad at the year mark, that is understandable, but how strong he has been through this year has been amazing.
    i love him.

p.s id know if he was very upset about his dad, as he is also very very open about how he feels and his emotions (and if he doesnt say how he feels, he will just say "time to put some classical music on" which means basically "time to stop thinking about dad for today")

just thought id let people know, just incase they ever came into a situation like this... i know his dad would be so proud of him as his mum and i are.

That seems like a good thing to be proud over

Comment

Wow. That's great. I'm really happy for him and that is definitely something to be proud of

Comment

that really is a good thing. I'm glad he's so strong.

Comment

thanks all for the comments

he is just so happy... i remember julia at one point saying how he told her he was going to be very sad on his bday... i questioned him n he said "actually im really really excited"... well it was true, he was really excited and loved christmas hehe.

i know deep inside there are moments where it gets abit much... but he is doing so well :') i treated him to some Baker's Oven / Greggs today as a "you are awesome" gift hehe

Comment

Working...
          X