A Guy Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Guy Friend

I've been having issues with a guy friend who really wants to be more than friends with me. I've made it clear that I'm not interested, but he kept pushing. So finally he asked me to hang out today and I straight up told him that I'm not comfortable being alone with him right now and I feel so much better for it.
    My main reason for saying this is to get out the pure relief and to let others know, because I've seen that some other people have had issues with people like my friend.
    My friend started feeling me up recently and so I put my foot down. I can't hang out with him without others present anymore and if that doesn't stop him, then I'll tell him that we can't be friends at all.
    If someone isn't respecting you and your boundaries, then they don't respect you and you have to do something about it.
    Have a nice day everyone, and for those of you with similar problems, I really hope this helps

well done for putting your foot down yeh there have been some occassions... mind you one of them is a hopeless dramatic (i ended up having to pretend i was "breaking up with him" to make him stop... hah.) and the other was hopelessly drunk... :P

Comment

Good job on putting your foot down Definitely needed to be done. Hopefully he gets the message.

Comment

Nice job on putting your foot down. Boundaries needed to be set. Hopefully he gets the message now.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

The whole kept pushing after no is BS, good for you for putting your foot down further.

Comment

Working...
          X