Mail Merch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mail Merch!

I just got my LFAD bracelet and sticker in the mail! I'm so happy. I won a 2nd place prize in the contest thing we just had, and I was really excited to get my stuff. Of course, I couldn't have it delivered to my house cause my dad is.... really weird. lol. But my friend brought it to me while I was in class and I'm currently -in- the class actually. I just wanted to share my happiness.

I plan on wearing this bracelet allll the time. and when I get a paypal, I will definitely buy one for my SO too. And that sticker is going on my guitar case.

I can't wait to buy more!

Thanks for sending us an update from class! I love my bracelet too. I got one for me and one for the SO, both made into key chains. We both carry them wherever we go!

Comment

YAY! I guess I should get mine soon too! I got 2nd place as well with a bracelet and sticker. I will buy the SO one soon. I already won a sticker in something else, I was going to donate it to someone else, but then I thought the SO doesn't have one. So I'll be sending it in his next package!

Comment

Yay!

Comment

Working...
        X