Possibly looking for advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly looking for advice?

Just a quick thanks to all the people on here, I dont reply, but a lot of you are pretty helpful.

So its been I guess 3 months since I have known her, and Im going over there in Sweden for a week in February. I have a problem tho.
    I am not the jealous type at all, in fact im pretty much always relaxed and laid back, but when we are playing video games together
    and other people talk and just banter with her I sort of feel left out? and get rather jealous and say "******ed" out of charecter things
    This is sheer doochebagy"ness" is not me at all and really want to stop thinking about it, as minior as it is but I cant.
    Anyone have this or been like this before? Its not me and Id rather not be like this.

Thanks

Tom

Hi, i guess it's normal to feel a little irritated even though you're not the jealous type at all. You're at the beginnings, you still need to meet in person, you like her and the only way so far of "being with her" is over the internet, and it can be a little annoying that other people buzz around her and keep her from focusing more on you.
    Don't worry, you don't have a problem, and hopefully you'll feel better once you get to see her in febuary. My relationship started close distance, but i think that some issues like the one you are having will probably sort themselves out by the time you finally meet in person.
    Good luck x

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

It just takes time really, I understand why you feel frustrated at times. There are time when I get like that too, but in the long run i always find that my SO is worth the wait. Once you two get to know each other better you will get more time. You are in the begining stages of the relationship. Just take it one day at a time
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Feeling that way doesn't make you a jealous person. I see it as pretty normal actually haha. It's just like, she's yours and you want all of her attention eh? Maybe instead of those instant feelings of being jealous, you can go and take a break for a minute and reassure yourself that after that game is over, she'll be all yours to talk to and such. I hope everything resolves itself, and that you have a good visit.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, guys, I guess its normal then? wish me luck for my trip, looking foward to it!

Comment

Working...
          X