Meeting sumbody new !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting sumbody new !

Well I'm going 2 b meeting somebody tomorrow. As we were texting I asked him what was on his mind and he replied: "What you got planned 4 us 2morrow." And I was up front and I said, "I don't have shit planned." lol I mean it was kinda blunt but I really don't like to plan things cuz I just go with the flow. I just wanted to know some ideas people think I should do when he comes. I mean-I don't think it's going to interfere with anything to be honest because talking is the most fun part of everything so even if we are driving looking for something 2 do that will be fun in itself but I was just curious because I don't want him 2 think I'm boring or not interesting or whatever you want to pin 2 it lol. Appreciate comments thank u 4 reading !

Idk what the weather is like there, but go to a park, out to eat, bowling, etc. If you have to stay in, board games, video games. And if he thinks you're boring that's his loss, everyone has different interests. A lot of people think I'm boring (I love routine, and rarely vary from it), but my SO doesn't, and he knows exactly how I am lol.

Comment

Yeeah i figured something like wat u said. THANK U I APPRECIATE IT !

Comment

I hope your date went well.

Comment

Working...
        X