Had a meltdown O_o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a meltdown O_o

i dunno what came over me, apparently my body needed to destress. But i was talking to Denise about something and also on facebook and noticed someone who hates my guts said something that pissed me off and normally it pisses me off for a second and then i let it roll off my back and ignore it, today it bothered me to the point where i ranted and raved about it, Denise has the patiance of a saint lol and she kept asking "why are you letting her get to you???? your giving her exactly what she wants, she wants a reaction out of you and your giving it to her!" There was another thing that i was upset about as well which i shouldnt have been but seeing as i have ADD i took it the wrong way, so with those 2 mixed together it upset me to the point where i was like "what did i do???? i havent done anything!!" to which i started bawling, and then she said something that i took wrong again(Thank you ADD :/) and she was like "You did it again, you read into that wrong!" Which upset me more lol and i proceeded to bawl for 5 minutes about how having ADD makes me feel stupid, ect ect and shes like "No! Your stupid at all, it doesnt matter that you take awhile to understand things, I'll help you when i come over there and anytime you need me to, thats why i try to do that now until you feel better, you think because i get a little frusterated from time to time im gonna leave, im not gonna! You'll always have me!" i personaly wanna thank whoever set us up together because she helps me understand things when im having trouble, nobody in my life has ever taken the time to help me understand anything or is willing to put up with me. I love her so much for that and i know she loves me and is willing to help me.

awww im glad that you guys have that relationship that she helps you through it. That is what its all about, helping eachother

Comment

Awww... the last part of your post is very sweet. The first part I can empathsize with- normally things don't bother me, but when they do, I tend to really get upset about it. Glad you have someone in your life who understands that what you need is someone to listen and vent to!

Comment

thats so sweet that shes always there for you

Comment

thats so sweet that shes always there for you

Comment

ahaha. This made me laugh. Only bc I do it too. I mean I'm sorry you had one of those breakdowns, but I'm really glad the two of you have such an understanding relationship;......her patience and understanding is just too sweet. But I have break downs like this too. Mine are usually school related and the SO says one thing (jokingly) that could be seen as mean and I jsut break down. I always laugh about it later.....could be a week or two later, but I eventually laugh!

Hope you have a better day!!!

Comment

oh im laughing about it today lol i was joking about it with her a few hours ago heh, yeah thats why i love her she's the only one thats ever been so patient and loving with me which tells me alot

Comment

We all have our moments!

Comment

Working...
                X