Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates from my life

Hey people!

Even though I don't know if anyone is interested, I still wanted to share a bit from what's been happening in my life. As I've told here before, I broke up with my ex, who I was in an LDR with. I was confused over someone else, and after I made the decision I haven't regretted once. I talked to my former SO today, she actually contacted me, telling me her life was great and that she had found a new job and she's found someone else as well. She told me there was no hard feelings and seemed happy.

About me and my current relationship... Things are fabulous! After about two years of friendship and being roommates things have progressed really naturally and nicely. The confusion has quickly turned into something much clearer and I'm really happy with her. She's amazing. I know this sounds awful, but I didn't realise how stressed I was over my last relationship before I ended it. The break up opened my eyes and made me see how many problems we actually had.

I'm not reading the LFAD much anymore, but I visit every now and then just to keep up. After we finish school we well have to go long distance at the end of March, and I will probably be around more often. Right now we're going day by day, living in the moment.
    "Everyone smiles in the same language."

It's great to see you're still around, Laura. Always good to see that, even though you've told me already, it's nice to see you're doing well

Comment

I don't know of you and your story, but I'm definitely happy to hear that you're happy. Always a good thing to see. I hope your happiness continues for a long time.

Comment

Working...
      X