A walk through my day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A walk through my day!

My SO and I are on break as you know, this is scheduled to last for two months, During which time we have a free pass. We can each do whatever we want. During this time we will still write and call and send video messages on an SD card ( which will be sent through the mail )

I am taking this time to work on me. My mental health has been good off and on. Like a roller coaster which is why we are on break. ( we may not get back together we dont know yet ) However this isnt why I'm posting.

I recently got an Ipod touch for christmas and it has a camera that records video.
    - Part of our problem is that I can't prove what I'm doing, he only knows what a tell him, and thanks to my friends messing with me while on the phone with him, he fears I'm not telling the truth, Understandably so, If I were in his shoes I would have the same worry.

Anyway I wanted to share my idea with you so that you and your SO could do the same.

What you'll need:
    1 SD card ( preferably 4GB, ALSO make sure you get an SD card NOT a micro SD card there is a difference )
    A camera that records video ( you could also just take pictures if you wanted )
    Envelopes
    Stamps

Take the Camera and record a walk through of your day, so your SO your room, family, friends, school, and explain what you do during the day.

Introducing them to your friends and family ( if they have yet to meet them ) would make them feel more secure.
    Also explaining what you do during the day will be more personal than just a video saying " Hey how was your day, I love you "

I feel this would also be a good idea for those in Military LDR's ( if your SO has access to a computer. )

Opinions? Feel free to add anything!

EDIT : you do not have to send videos, you can also send, photos, songs, movies etc. Those can all go on an SD card, The more GB the better.
    " There is always hope.
    "

This is such a good idea! I think it'd be fun for everyone, plus it definitely is a lot more personal than just texting your SO about your day. I have a question for you though- how are you going to get your video from your itouch onto the SD card? Go through itunes and then cut the video onto it? Now I'm excited to try this out haha, even though my SO has been to my school and mostly knows what I do during the day haha. It'll be a nice surprise I think. Thanks again for the idea!

Comment

Just sync it to your computer by connecting your Ipod to your laptop or desktop and then there should me be a window that pops open that says " import pictures and video. " Click that and it will take the video from your Ipod to your computer. From there you put it on the SD card.
      " There is always hope.
      "

Comment

Thats really cool!

Comment

Wow, that's a really good idea! Makes for a nice surprise, too! I've always wanted to show my boyfriend what my life is like and the people I spend it with.

Comment

Working...
          X