ITS HER BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITS HER BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY! !

ok guys didn't know where to post this but it is Nika's birthday on friday and i have no idea what to do for her. I was thinking a happy birthday video and a picture of a cake i will buy for her, but other than that i don't know what else to do. I need anyone who reads this creativity to help me out with some better ideas! I know she loves jewelry tons, and she also goes for the sentimental value of things rather than prices.

PS: I can't send things, and anything i do i can only share it with her on facebook. AHHHH i got 3 more days to think of something so anything helps!
    My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
    Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
    Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
    Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
    Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
    Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
    Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
    Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
    Tobby: Addict!
    Nika: Addicted! <3

Have no idea too srry = =a
    On my bf birthday I bought him a keychani and show him on skype
    tell him that someday he have to come take it.^^

Comment

If you can't send her anything physically, make a video showing her how much she means to you and how much you love her. Perhaps you could write her a poem and read that out in the video. Pour your love for her into it and show your sensitive side. I'm sure she'd love that!

Comment

Working...
      X