the more i see him the less i......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the more i see him the less i......

The more I see him the less I can stand to be away from him... We spent the past two weeks together, he went home today, and i already miss him its like the the more time we spend together the more i miss him when he is gone...

I mean I always miss him when hes not there but I think its easier (at least for me) to say good bye after a weekend. That being said its easier for me when i leave him vs. when he leaves me...

how do you feel after you say goodbye to your SO? Does anything make it easier? Which is worse You leaving him, or him leaving you?

This. After being 6 hours from each other for 1 year and 4 months, my SO moved 4 hours closer. I find that I miss him more when I spend more time with him ( every other weekend as opposed to every month)
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Me leaving is harder, I think. At least it was last time. Nothing really makes it any easier, though.

Comment

I've also found that the more time I spend with him the harder it is to say goodbye. It's like we've been so happy the last month or so, and then we both have to go back to school soon... or at the end of the summer when we have to go back to school... The one piece of reassurance that I have is the first two or three days are the hardest, and then it's not quite so bad. We usually try to skype in those first few days just to make it a little easier on us, but sometimes it doesn't always happen, and those times are the hardest

sigpic

Comment

I feel terrible either way. What I personally I find comfort in is knowing when I will see him again. Unfortunately, it's difficult to plan that far ahead. We usually don't know for sure until a week or two before he can actually visit. Right now, I just keep reminding myself why it's worth it and that the end is finally in sight.

Comment

The first week of being away is HARD, than it gets easier, than the 4 weeks it becomes hard again, and by 6 im going mad! haha

Comment

The first and only time I left him I had such a hard time being away that we immediately started making plans to close the distance and weighing our options. 6 months later we did it.

Comment

I've never really felt sad when we've had to part ways. I am leaving next week to go visit my parents after being with my SO for 7 months, for the first time I have this gut ache whenever I think about being away with him. It's only going to be 4 weeks which will be the least amount of time we've ever been apart but i think it is going to be the hardest.

Comment

Since I want to move to where he is, me leaving is the harder than saying goodbye when he's here. I just want to stay and have a hard time understanding (even though I do understand) why I can't. The last time I left he sat there in his car not knowing I could see him and it just made me break down. I wanted to run back out to him ... it's so hard to leave, just thinking about it really upsets me.

We don't get long visits together, just 3 days, I guess really 2 whole days, but no matter who is doing the leaving, it's hard and I always think 'I don't want to do this anymore'.

Comment

I think its easier for me to leave, because, even though i know he has to, I always feel like he is leaving me. an di instantly miss him, but when i leave i miss him, but know i will drive and see him as soon as i can, but he almost never comes home.

Comment

My SO and I were LD for the first 6 months. Then spent summer together. After leaving to go back to school it was SOOOOO hard. Then we went back to seeing each other once a month-ish. And it is harder now than when we only saw each other once in the 6 months. I dont know. It is hard any way that you look at it.

I am always the one leaving. But anytime i am even home visiting, when he goes to work at night... i cry. So yea. LD sucks. But you do what you have to.
                      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                      X