Since there are a lot of new peeps here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since there are a lot of new peeps here

Back in September of last year my SO and I did a survey if you will for a Ph.D student's dissertation. She's asked me to post about it again since she still needs people. Here is the information.

Are You In a Long-Distance Romantic Relationship?

If yes, we invite you and your long-distance partner to be in a research study that examines what being in a long-distance relationship is like.
    We are looking for people who have been in a long-distance relationship for at least a few months and live at least 100 miles from each other. We invite both married and unmarried couples. We would like to find people who both live in the United States and have a long-distance relationship, and we would also like to talk to partners who live in two different countries.
    Being in this study will take about 1 to 1.5 hours of your time. You and your partner will each be interviewed and audio taped at times that work for each of you. You can choose to be interviewed in person (if you are within a reasonable distance from downtown Atlanta), or over Skype or the phone (if you live somewhere else).
    What you say will be treated confidentially.
    Being in this study is voluntary. If you decide to be in the study, please contact the researcher, Orsolya Kolozsvari at kolozsvario@freemail.hu
    Thank you very much for your help!

I think I would like to do this. I need to figure out my schedule first, though.

Comment

Is it open to couples who have already closed the distance?

Comment

I will ask her. I wonder why I never got the notifications about these responses

Comment

Working...
        X