Just want to tell everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to tell everyone

Well, I know I have not really posted much on this forum, especially not lately. Anywho I broke it off with Alex around new years, because I felt like I was not even in a relationship with him anymore. He was really busy which I understand, but he did not even do anything for Christmas for me and told me I had no life. I guess he does not even mind that I am not with him anymore...but I guess its better of this way. He is kind of an asshole anyhow. (escuse my language)

I probably wont go in this site as much anymore, but now I am on the search for love again! haha jk not yet. I am just glad I am strong and I feel I can move on from him. I dont regret anything, he taught me to be confident and I am glad he had a part in my life.

- Marissa ♥

Hmm, don't know the situation, but it's good to take something constructive from a previous relationship rather than unnecessary complications in baggage. Good for you!

Comment

Well good for you for being so strong. I'd be a complete mess. I hope you find a guy who treats you like a queen!
      sigpic
      Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
      Our first LDR ~ August 2009
      Closed the distance ~ January 2011
      He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
      Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
      He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
      Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
      Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Sorry to hear this, Plenty more in the sea, just takes time I guess.

Comment

good luck!
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Glad to hear you're staying strong.

Good luck!

Comment

Thank you everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X