Our final goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our final goodbye

Sud has just left for the airport after a 3 week visit here >.< He has literally been gone 10 minutes and i miss him like crazy This was our 4th visit, and i thought it would have been easier by now >.<
    Well, next time he is here it will be for good. No more visits, he is gonna be living here! That was our final goodbye and im so glad, i have no idea how id last another >.< Hopefully the visa works out and everything is ok. We have several plans if something goes wrong - So we're pretty covered
    Im excited about everything but still miss him sooooo much right now And this time apart will be the longest we've ever been apart... This next few months are gonna SUCK D: Im trying so hard not to just cry my eyes out Im trying to stay positive tho >.< This is gonna be a tough few months for us; Trying to sort out a visa, college, jobs, money problems... A tad worried about how all of this is gonna go really. We have our fingers crossed that it'll go smoothly for us. Just needed to share my feelings before i go mad >.<

Sounds like we are in exactly the same boat. Dropped my SO off at the airport this morning; it was our final good-bye too before we close the distance with the fiance visa. Another couple of months for us, but it still wasn't any easier knowing it was the "last one". My heart is still broken I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys! We're nearly there! *hugs*

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, if anything, knowing it was the last one has made it worse because im just impatient and wish it could be this time around >.< Thanks, good luck to you guys!

Comment

You are looking at it positively (that it is the last good bye), which is good. But you just need to focus on all of that positive energy and look forward to you new life together. You are lucky that closing the distance is coming sooner rather than later.
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
        X