He Went Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He Went Back

Anthony left this morning. I drove him to the train station and he'll be back at school in a few hours. I am surprisingly doing okay right now, but I do have moments where I feel like I can't do it. I just began crying when I started writing this. He just texted me and he seems to be fine. I can't bring myself to eat. I miss him so badly!! Sorry, I just needed to rant a little bit. These past 3 weeks with him were so wonderful and we definitely grew closer as a couple. I texted a few friends a few hours ago and nobody's responded to me yet, so I feel totally alone in this, although my family is super supportive and my younger brother is also in an LDR and totally understands how I'm feeling. *sigh* I just want him back here! ='[

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

aww, know how that feels. But hey 53 days will come soon! I know its hard right now, but soon your going to be excited when its only a few days until you get to see him again! Keep strong!
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I know how you feel, my SO left early this morning and i feel so alone... Im trying my best not to let it get to me and i try not to cry. But somethings just remind me so much of him and i feel rubbish. Just try and keep yourself busy with watching TV, try tidying, playing video games, whatever you can. It'll be easier in a few days *hugs*

Comment

Thanks, I'm trying to hang in there. It feels like an eternity right now, though and I still have 15 days off until school starts up again. I need to keep busy.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Comment

If there's anything we all understand here, it's the pain of having to be apart. The first few days are always the hardest. It's good that you have your brother who is going through the same thing. Hang in there, everything will be ok!
          sigpic
          Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
          Our first LDR ~ August 2009
          Closed the distance ~ January 2011
          He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
          Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
          He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
          Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
          Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

I'm there with you. It's never easy to say goodbye, even for a while. Keeping busy has helped me, but sometimes it's just easier to give in and cry.

Comment

My SO and I were seperated yesterday, only it was me who left for college. Thankfully my classes start tomorrow which will make me busier.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
              Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
              Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
              Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
              Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I know how you feel, my SO and I both leave for our respective schools Tuesday night/ Wednesday... In my experience, the first couple days are the hardest and then it gets a little easier to brave the distance. What I find that helps a ton is trying to skype or talk on the phone in those first few days.

sigpic

Comment

I know exactly how you feel, my SO left last Friday and I couldn't speak to him until Saturday night because of my work and time difference. I had basically been dying to talk to him ever since he left, I was on the verge of crying every time I thought about it... And none of my friends responded to my messages. Getting back to 'normal life' after a visit really sucks! Just hold on, we'll all get used to skyping again, I guess...

Comment

It's so hard, but I think I'm doing a decent job of staying busy and staying strong. I spent a day with my grandparents, which was nice. We've been texting a little bit this evening, but he didn't respond yet to my last message. At least I'm hearing from him a little, but I really miss spending time with him. =[

Comment

Working...
                    X