Denise had a mini stroke.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denise had a mini stroke.....

Yesturday i was talking to her on skype, and i noticed she started acting and talking funny which normally happens when she has an episode anyway (she passes out if shes over stressed and anxiety) so when she passed out i did what i normally do and talk her through it, i think noticed it was taking longer then a few seconds to come out of it which is how long they normally last, it took a minute for her to come out of it. when she finally did from what she told me she kept trying to talk to me but she couldnt! after a few minutes she finally was back to normal, and we didnt think anything of it until this morning when i realized a normal episode wouldnt do that, it then clicked in my head that she most likely had a mini stroke, eventually i convinced her to call a medical hotline and they told her thats what she might have had, shes gonna see the doctor tomarrow. The thought of almost losing her scares me alot *sniffles*

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that =( I hope she's alright. My dad had a mini stroke once, it was scary, so I can empathise *hugs*

Comment

They are a scary thing to witness, that's for sure; but it's a good thing she had you to talk her through it. I do hope it doesn't become any more serious :/
      You never forget your first love...

Comment

I'm glad she's going to have it checked out. I hope she's okay! That sounds really scary. I can't imagine being on the other end of a skype call or video chat and not being able to do anything.
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

i dunno but i just wish i was over there right now, i cant stand this distance thing any longer thats another reason shes stressed.

Comment

Let us know how everything goes. She's in my prayers
            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

I really really hope she is ok and nothing bad happened!

when you say episode, episode of what, if you dont mind me asking?
              my grandma had a stroke, so i know how it is, even with a small one, how we can feel powerless. *hugs*
              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

her episodes are normally with her passing out for a few seconds if shes stressed or for anxiety reasons

Comment

Oh god, I'm sorry to hear this, Caitlin! Hope she's okay! D:

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Don't worry; the brain's pretty resilient. The fact that she isn't in the emergency room right now is a pretty good sign. Definitely try to keep an eye on her and help her with the doctor's orders. She'll need your help. Hopes of good health headed her way.

Comment

Oh geez, so sorry to hear this! I'm glad she's being seen by a doctor soon. Thoughts are with you both!!!

Comment

I hope she is doing okay. *hugs*

Comment

little update: she went to the doctor and he told her she was on the verge of having a mini stroke, but her body saved her and blocked that by making her shut down for a few minutes, giving her an episode to pass out for awhile, so even though she hates having those episodes it saved her from having something more serious

Comment

Oh hun I'm so sorry, that must have been so scary for you both. I'm glad to hear she's spoken to the doctor and doing ok. She sounds extremely strong - and you do too for being able to help her with everything.

Sending you both big hugs!
                            Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

What a scary thing to happen, and for you to witness it! I hope both of you never have to go through that again.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
                              X