Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakup... and I don't even care.

My girlfriend broke up with me.

So, I guess I join, make three posts, and then... it ends. Such is my life.

It's a little weird because practically all my future plans involved her, involved being with her and getting to her. And now they don't and I don't know what I want to do anymore. And I still love her, I think. Maybe. Maybe I don't. I don't really feel much of anything right now. (I've always had a very flattened affect, but this is different.)

And we've decided to stay friends, which is good, but I'm so awkward. We met on tumblr and have most of the same friends and I see her posts and I just. Scroll.

Maybe I do care.

But right now I think I just need space.

I'm sorry to hear it =( At least you're still friends, that's the main thing. Perhaps come time things will get better for you both and look up for you. It's what happened with me and my old SO so I know what you mean. Hope things turn out better for you soon. Stay strong!

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Space is probably a very good thing right now.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I agree with taking some time and space so you can heal. I think not feeling anything is sometimes the lull before the storm, I know at times I feel numb, but in reality, when I let that guard down its a lot harder. Give yourself the time you need to heal properly.

Comment

Soo sorry to hear that
          Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

It sounds like you do care. But that is normal. It isnt easy to take someone you love or made a massive part of you life, out of you life.

Im really sorry this happened to you. But we are all here to talk to you if that is something that you would like to do.

Good luck.
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
            X