Honesty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG that is awesome.

I mean, just the male v. female way of looking at weight. But as for the honesty policy.... what does that have to do with weight. It should be about feelings, good or bad, and about other think that may help or hinder your relationship. Nt you shoe size, natural hair color or weight.

I am bigger than my SO, but i am also a very confident individual. But yea. He knows better than to as a girl her weight. But if he did, i would look at him, hit him, then laugh. If you dont want to tell him, then you dont have to. It shouldnt be a big deal.
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

My boyfriend and I were snuggling and then roughhousing. He picked me up and then afterward asked me how much I weighed. He blushed slightly after asking like he realized that was a bad question but I just answered him honestly. I try to be honest about everything with my SO. He has seen all of me, talked me through gyno appointments before I went, and been as intimate as possible with me so I dont feel weird about sharing anything with him.

Finding myself.

Comment

I think, considering there is a whole forum about "What do you want to say to your SO?" that several people here don't tell the absolute truth all the time.
        My SO and I have little secrets. We divulge them little by little as we feel more comfortable. I recently just revealed on of these little secrets to him.
        We have an absolute honesty policy on things that affect us as a couple, ie. drinking, cheating, drugs, etc. But not as much about say, certain sexual interests. It takes time to trust someone like that. The thing is, tho, we both know that we have these little secrets and sometimes we will ask, but we let it go if the other is uncomfortable.
        If you're not comfortable talking about your weight, then tell him that and he should understand. If you plan on being with this person, tho, you should probably tell him eventually and trust that he will accept you as you are. Obviously, he loves you... your body shouldn't make much of a difference.

Comment

I'm pretty honest, some people would say I was like an open book I don't think there's anyone else besides my parents who knows me as well as my old SO does. I keep some embarrassing things to myself but on the most part, I'm fairly honest.

Comment

Working...
          X