Anxious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxious

SO leaves in a week, and it could potentially be a year before I see him again. It's making me anxious and panicky, and I know SO is getting frustrated because I'm struggling to just chill and enjoy the rest of our time together because I'm getting regularly worked up. You guys know how the end of a visit is. I just want to calm down a bit.

I know it's hard to not think of the inevitable but try to cheer up and put those bad thoughts aside. Don't let him leaving ruin the rest of your time together, you'll feel bad about it later if you do.

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I know how hard that is, I always get like that. But all you can do is try and focus on spending as much time together as possible, keep your mind off of everything. Create as many memories as possible, so that way you can look back on them when your SO does go back. Believe me, the memories are always wonderful to look back on.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Oh gosh I feel your pain. Take some deep breaths, calm down, and try to just focus solely on your SO. He is with you right now! And nothing is better than that (: But if you feel the need to let it all out, that's okay too. Talk to him about how you are feeling if you start freaking out, and have him wrap his arms around you and comfort you. It always helps me.

Comment

I know ur pain. m usually thinking about being apart before he has even left. But I try to shake out of it bc when i look back on it I dont want to remember in the visit that the lst few days i was sad. If u may not see him for a year, u need to make it count and enjoy part of it. Hug him a year worth and kiss him two years worth. I hope u feel better...
          sigpic
          Not to get clever
          but with you I see forever
          But whatever it is,
          Here's to you,
          I Love You Kid...

Comment

We all feel this way before having to leave again and some good byes are harder than others and a year is a long time. HOWEVER...

No matter what we say you will keep thinking about it being the last few days you have together. But beside the obvious of trying to make the best of it, take the time to be sad together. If you need to cry, cry and even in front of him. You guys are in this together and trying to hide the sadness and fear of being with out each other, again, just makes things harder, Sharing in the sadness shows that he equally is having a hard time and it will bring you closer.

Other than that. try to enjoy the time together. There is really no other way to make it better.
            Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
            X