quick update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick update

just wanted to update people, because at the moment family situations are dire so havent been online much...

well the SO and i shall be seeing each other once more on the 4th and 5th of feb... the 5th being the anniversary of his father's passing. we have discussed it again and he says he is really happy, he doesnt see a reason to be unhappy. he is such a rock and i love him.

we are then seeing each other in a month's time (march 3rd or so) to see WICKED together

downside... my mum told me today that due to these family situations, dad is getting an increasingly high blood pressure... and she warned me that it may result in a heart attack... i know she wouldnt say it if she didnt have to, especially with the anniversary coming up (he had a heart attack). but id rather be in denial, yknow? the SO is being there n thats great. he is out at the pub with his mates and still is texting to say itll be ok :')

just one more piece of news...

we may be closing the distance sooner than we thought!!

this plan is if all goes to plan....
    next year - long distance
    year after that (1st year at uni) - CLOSE DISTANCE (seeing each other every weekend or so)
    2nd year of uni - long distance
    my placement year - hopefully in his apartment if he gets one!
    3rd year and postgrad - hopefully in his apartment and commuting to uni

we do have our tiffs every so often... but it is definately much better. we have more of an understanding of each other...

i better go now, really exsausted (an H has to be in that word somewhere but i cant see where. grah.)

much love

Just a thought, but he may go back and forth with the anniversary of his fathers death. I was told that the second year is harder than the first, which i found to be true, but the first year can go either way.

So just be prepared to be there either way for support
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Originally posted by Bethypoo View Post
      Just a thought, but he may go back and forth with the anniversary of his fathers death. I was told that the second year is harder than the first, which i found to be true, but the first year can go either way.

So just be prepared to be there either way for support
      yes. ive heard the second year is harder too. during the first year they say "the first year is hardest" then when youve just about to overcome it n think "well it should get easier", they say otherwise

well im probably not going to be online much now anyway... as much as i said he supported me through dad... well he hasnt. in fact he ditched me today on a skype date. alot of lies cant do it now.

seeya

Comment

Working...
      X