Do You guys ever feel this way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do You guys ever feel this way

That your relationship is more of a title than actually be a relationship? just curious

No never. Can you expand on that more? If you feel like that perhaps you shouldn't be in the relationship anymore.

Comment

No, I feel like my relationship is real because of the time we spend together and the effort that we put into it. I'm not my boyfriend's girlfriend for show, I'm his girlfriend for keeps.

Actions speak louder than words, do you feel this way?

Comment

I have one that doesnt like to communicate very much..Im still trying to figure out whats going on

Comment

Yeah, I'm not really sure what this question means. If you feel like boyfriend or SO or whatever is just a word and doesnt describe your relationship or that you dont have the feelings associated with these titles then maybe you shouldnt be in a relationship with this person.

Finding myself.

Comment

well when does talk he talks about how he loves me and wishes I was with right now but his intiative to do anything to let me know really sucks

Comment

Originally posted by MsAngeeDepp View Post
              I have one that doesnt like to communicate very much..Im still trying to figure out whats going on
              Communication is the key to any relationship. If your SO's lack of communication is bothering you to the point you don't feel like your relationship is even real, you definitely need to talk to him about it. Relationships are a two way street, and long distance relationships are pretty much nothing but open communication. Tell your SO how you feel and see if anything changes.

Comment

It sounds like he does let you know though by telling you he loves and misses you. Sorry I am having a hard time understanding what you are wanting from him.

Comment

No... I consider ourselves in a relationship because we share our lives together.

Sounds like you and your SO need a talk.

Comment

I'm with snow. Can you articulate what you need from him? If you can't to us, and you can't to him, the relationship is doomed. You have to be able to communicate your wants, needs and expectations to one another.

Comment

I dont know..This may just be me being a jerk..But Id like to speak to him more than once every couple of days. I talk to him a few days ago but I cant really feel like I can bring up again so soon after talking about it. I just see the cute lil things you guys do like Skype dates and stuff and Im looking to get him every couple of days

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

sorry I meant lucky to get him every couple days on IM

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Well...I feel like Im taking all the intiative. I see all the cute things you guys do..and Im lucky to get him every few days on IM. We both have busy lives but relationships are work

Comment

I think you should tell him then that you would like to talk to him more often. Is he busy with school or work that makes it hard for him to have time? I talk to my SO every couple days, just because we both have things going on and can't always find the time to talk everyday.

Comment

see I do know he is having a hard time with mild depression and he is doing college plays in the evening but theres so many hours in the day. I guess I shouldnt take it personal he does really communicate with anyone online right now

Comment

Maybe if you guys depends on IM a lot for communication, it can be tough to catch the other person on at the same time. Maybe you can send emails? so they are there and he can reply whenever he has the chance and same with you. Finding other ways of communication is important. My SO and I will text a bit throughout the day, as he isn't much of a texter so it's mostly just short talk. So I try and find other ways to communicate via skype, short phone calls or even hand written letters.

Comment

No. Ive never felt that way. I think that if I felt hat way, wouldnt be in that relationship but im speaking for myself.
                              sigpic
                              Not to get clever
                              but with you I see forever
                              But whatever it is,
                              Here's to you,
                              I Love You Kid...

Comment

Working...
                              X