No announcement yet.

Goodbye :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry, it's so sad to me to see members go. Nothing but the best for you and hopefully time will heal your heart.

Comment

That's horrible, i'm so so sorry. Good luck with everything <3

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

I'm so sorry. You deserve better than that! I wish you nothing but the best in life. We'll miss you! *hugs*

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm so sorry! That is a despicable thing to do to a partner, so I wish you nothing but the best and that someone more deserving of your love comes your way!

Comment

That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that I know it's no comfort, but I know how that feels, ex-wife did that to me. Stick around and remain with the community here. Hopefully we can help?

Comment

You deserve so much better and you'll have it one day. I'm so sorry to hear that. *hug* Best of luck to you, and never hesitate to come back and visit!

Comment

Not good Sorry to hear it...I hope things get better for you given time *hugs*.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that. It is truly heartbreaking. We will all miss you! You contributed a lot for this community and I hope you end up coming back no matter what case. My mother always tells me, "You are woman, you are strong!" and so I say the same to you.
                  "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Thanks for all the support everyone. It helps. I probably will come back at some point because you guys are wonderful. It's painful to be here right now considering everything that happened. It kills me that he's getting away with it. I told the other girl what he did and she said I was just jealous and lying and that he isn't like that. It's her choice, but he gets to walk away without a scratch while I sit here heartbroken.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrelz15 View Post
                      Thanks for all the support everyone. It helps. I probably will come back at some point because you guys are wonderful. It's painful to be here right now considering everything that happened. It kills me that he's getting away with it. I told the other girl what he did and she said I was just jealous and lying and that he isn't like that. It's her choice, but he gets to walk away without a scratch while I sit here heartbroken.

love really is blind for her not wanting to see. do you have old chat history or pictures of you two together, or screen shots of you on webcam? so maybe she will believe. she is just another victim by this awful jerk.
                      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I don't really have any texts anymore, maybe a couple, I had just cleared out my inbox like right before he broke up with me. I know she's another victim, but I don't know how to get her to believe, she told me I was making it all up because I was jealous.

Comment

Working...
                        X