Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to put my relationship back together again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to put my relationship back together again?

Hey guy's.

I'm new here but I was hoping that you could give me some help and advice.

Because of some very stupid things I've said and done recently I've hurt my girlfriend and we've broken up.

First some history;
    We met at while she was at uni and after a year we moved in together, a little flat looking over the sea. It was perfect in so many ways. She graduated and ended up going to the middle east to learn Arabic (with my full encouragement; mainly due to lack of jobs for her and being something she'd always wanted to do). So started our long distance relationship nearly a year and a half ago. We weren't sure what the future would hold but we knew it would be together. She'd come back, get a job and we'd eventually move in together.

I spent 3 months over the summer and a couple of smaller holidays in the middle east. But recently we've been arguing and bickering more and the time we spent together over christmas didn't work as well as I needed it too. But I wasn't brave enough to tell her this, so when we parted she thought things were good.

Over the next few weeks we kept on bickering and it ended for us a week or so ago. Despite it being my fault she handled it better than I did. The negative feelings overwhelmed me for days, in which time I could have started making it better. I only managed to sort myself out a few days ago, but by then she'd started to adjust to being single. In her own words "It's not impossible, but by waiting you've made getting beck together so much harder."

She was due to be home in September, 2 years after leaving.

At the moment she doesn't believe that I love her (mainly because I was really bad at communicating early on after breaking up). Though we are still talking. We were planning on getting together over the first week of march, but now she only think it's worth it if we're back together. I'm going to book the flights tomorrow. I can't afford to wait till she comes back to the UK, in September, as she may just stay out there.

I was wondering whether anyone could offer any advice on how I can win her love back. In a month.

Thanks, in advance, for any advice.

F_W

Note on comms; because of where she lives contact is only by email or phone. Skype didn't work at the best of times and post is rubbish/none existent. And at the moment power and internet are not guaranteed. Mobile contact isn't brilliant either.

First: Admit your mistake.
    Seccond: Apologize, acknowlege thay you were wrong.
    Third: Improve your ways and show her you wont make the same mistake again And I mean honestly show her.
    Fourth: Ask her if she wants to try again.

Thats really all you can do. Its up to her if she wants to be with you again. She may need space for a while and if so thats okay. If she needs space don't press. Just let her have space.
    " There is always hope.
    "

Comment

Hey if you ever still get on here, would you PM me? I need to ask you the same question but only as a girl who is in exactly the same situation as you are right now

Comment

Working...
      X