X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going crazy...scared...excited...butterflies in my stomach...AHHHH

please delete this thread. wrong place.

I met my boyfriend online. We met on a chat site and then we talked on MSN everyday for a while.

We met after a year of friendship, and about 6-7 months of being "unofficial". He was VERY nervous to meet me. He was scared that I wouldn't like him as much in person, and that we wouldn't get along and that I wouldn't be as open with him in person as I was online.

I am a shy person, especially around guys that I like, so for about the first 3 days of him being here, I was just trying to let everything sink in and coming to terms with the fact that this was really happening. After that, it was crazy. We had even more of a connection in person. All the worrying and thinking the worst was for no reason. The risk he/we took was SO worth it. A love like that doesn't come around very often.

I think you need to focus on the positives rather than the negative. So what if you don't get along? You can just chalk it down to one of life's experience and either continue to be friends or move on. But if it does work? Oh.. it will be more than you could ever imagine. In my opinion, you have nothing to lose, but the world to gain.

Comment

Working...
    X