Waiting on a reply ( need to kill time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting on a reply ( need to kill time)

How do you kill time when waiting on an email reply?

I basically poored my heart out letting Robert know that I've been working on myself for these past three weeks and that I had a lot of realizations and I knew that my actions were wrong. That I couldn't promise that things would always be easy with us and that I couldnt promise to always get along with him,

But I could promise to take better care of myself, be supportive and be there for him and take the steps to make sure I never got that way again. Also that if he still wanted to be on break that was fine with me and that I just want a chance to show him how I can be from now on, how I want to be as a person, how I would be a better partner and work with him on matters.

It took me like three days to put all of how I felt into words, -Sigh-.

I also let him know ( about three times in this email ) that I didn't intend to rush his decision and to take his time. That I had no intention to rush things, that I was wrong and I just wanted to make things right.

SO here the deal, tonight all my friends are going to prom ( its too late for me to sign up, and I don't do dances. ) So any ideas on what to do to kill time and settle my nerves?
    " There is always hope.
    "

Got an xbox? Play some video games, watch a movie and if you haven't heard back by when you would normally hear from him, take a bubble bath and go to bed early.

I have a hard time when I'm anxious and waiting for a reply, just occupying myself helps.

Comment

I'm on a job corps dorm so I the only thing I have is my Ipod, which has no internet atm.
      " There is always hope.
      "

Comment

A book. :_)

Comment

Still no reply. Maybe I'll here from him soon ish I'm kinda down.
          " There is always hope.
          "

Comment

I have the same problem. I have this open in one tab, and my gmail up in another. I get the little (1) when he replies, but my problem is, I constantly look over to see if it popped up and I didn't see it. I try to distract myself but as soon as I suceed, he replies.. Fail. xD
            Good luck, and if you find something that distracts you well, let me know! I could use some tips

Comment

Working...
            X