Odd question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brieasaurus View Post
    A few months after we started dating, Desty was playing ice hockey for the East Coast Eagles and I wanted to see him play so I looked for a website that showed the games, and I found that one that streamed them live. I texted him while he was in the locker room and told him that he should play good because I was watching and he was pretty pumped. So yeah, I'm sitting there intently watching the game on my laptop and during the second period, Desty and a few of his other teammates were just skating around and he looked up at the camera that happened to be streaming the game and put up the heart symbol with his hands and winked. I almost died haha. Definitely stands out as a sweet gesture.
    Awwwwwwh. My SO and I are both hockey players and this made me smile.

Finding myself.

Comment

I like these questions..let’s have a think..
      a) The sweetest thing my SO has ever said was..well it’s a toss up between “only you, forever.” And “ as ever, my whole life lights up when I hear you”
      b) Sweetest thing he’s done is made provisions for us to be CD.
      c) He’s very open..no issues there..in the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Brieasaurus View Post
        a) What's the sweetest thing your SO has ever said?
        I think everything my SO says to me has been sweet haha. I love how he comforts me when I'm upset and talks about our future together, and I love how he sings "You Are My Sunshine" to me when I'm sick even if he's around his friends. There's not just one exact thing that he's said or done that really can be defined as the sweetest thing, you know?

b) What's the sweetest thing your SO has ever done?
        A few months after we started dating, Desty was playing ice hockey for the East Coast Eagles and I wanted to see him play so I looked for a website that showed the games, and I found that one that streamed them live. I texted him while he was in the locker room and told him that he should play good because I was watching and he was pretty pumped. So yeah, I'm sitting there intently watching the game on my laptop and during the second period, Desty and a few of his other teammates were just skating around and he looked up at the camera that happened to be streaming the game and put up the heart symbol with his hands and winked. I almost died haha. Definitely stands out as a sweet gesture. Another one would have to be during his first visit here when we had sex for the first time. It was both of our firsts and it hurt me pretty badly even though he was being gentle and slow. Afterwards, we just laid there, him tucking my hair behind my ears and just saying how special it was and how sorry he was for hurting me. I don't think anything could ever beat the love that I felt right there (well.. besides when we get married haha ).

c) How open is your SO about their emotions?
        Not very open at all. He'll say if he disagrees with something, and we do have our fights but he's sworn to me that he'll never let me see him angry or upset. He had a really rough childhood and his dad isn't the best guy out there so my SO tries his hardest to never reach the levels that his dad would reach. I'm definitely the more emotional person in our relationship.

Haha, I agree with you on the sweetest thing, it's hard for me to choose as well. Awwwwh! That's too cute!

Comment

Working...
        X