Get to see him this weekend. :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get to see him this weekend. :-)

I get to spend the weekend with my SO this weekend and I'm ecstatic. :-D Kinda lazy though...Haven't packed my clothes yet or showered because I have to wake up early tomorrow to catch the three buses I need to take to get to the airport. I think I'll start that once my college's movie channel starts playing Final Destination 5 in a half hour. Shouldn't be too hard. the hardest part is going to be bringing my homework with me.

I get to spend most of the day Saturday with him, all of Sunday; we're probably going to end up watching the Ravens/Pats game--he's in Maryland and I'm from Massachusetts--it may get interesting; his step-mom is a die hard and his dad is too. He's personally a Redskins fan--but he's still rooting for Baltimore. Monday we'll be going to the March for Life together to essentially chaperone my brother--the whole reason this trip is even happening. My dad didn't feel comfortable with my brother being there with just school, he trusts the people he's going to be with; but my dad worries about my brother, so we're going to ease my dad's mind..plus I want to go anyway. I've gone every year since I was 14 except last year when my brother didn't go and I couldn't make it down.

I'll let you know how it goes.
    ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
    The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Great weekend. Perfect little visit. Some moments weren't so perfect; but it was fine. What he said near the end of it pretty much wrapped up the entire mood for the weekend, "Three days is short, but the refresher with you was perfect."
    ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
    The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Glad you had a wonderful visit. My family and I are die hard Ravens fans and it was a tough loss, but it was a great game to watch if you ended up watching. Even though it's tough to only see your SO for a weekend, that's what my boyfriend have to do too. All of our visits are 2-3 days but your boyfriend summed it up perfectly- they are great refreshers!

Comment

His father wouldn't look at me after the game. lol. They take their football seriously. My boyfriend and I watched the game in his room; we ended up napping half way through because we were cuddling in his bed.

Our next soild/planned visit is for a week in March--my spring break. He may or may not be surprising me in February. It depends on money on his end. I threw the idea out there and I know he's trying to figure things out; but I won't know the date.

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

Sounds like a great weekend to me!
          sigpic
          Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
          Our first LDR ~ August 2009
          Closed the distance ~ January 2011
          He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
          Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
          He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
          Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
          Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Aww, it sounds like you had fun! Those short little weekends ARE the perfect little refresher. Of course an extended stay is always ideal, a nice little weekend here and there helps to put a stop to the monotony and makes the time that much more special.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

YAY! Glad it was a good weekend!
              Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
              X