Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

I haven't been on here in...well....months.
    There's a LOT of new faces I see and I hope some of my friends I knew have closed the distance like they were planning.
    Just my update for anyone who cares: things have been great and change is in the air!
    I'm finishing up my senior year of high school and am trying to get into music performance in college (which is crazy competitive). So, I have been frantically practicing and doing all my research on each teacher, program, and college. Today was my first audition and I have six weekends straight left to go. As exciting as everything is, the change is beyond scary. Leaving home, friends, family, and most importantly: moving even FURTHER away from my SO.
    One school I'm really interested is in Connecticut which is across the county from my home and my SO's school...

Anyways, being a busy bee I haven't been able to keep up with everyone on here. I hope everyone is doing well and I hope I eventually get to meet the new people who have joined! I won't be coming back on till the summer when I know I'll be driven by fear and questions about life and love!
    Happy 2012 everyone! Make it the best one yet!

~Nic
Working...
X